Location: Philadelphia, PA
This client is a software startup that recently received a $7M Series A and is now expanding. They are a software firm in the healthcare data and patient informatics space creating a cloud platform that enables clients to aggregate, assess and direct healthcare utilization and to help clients improve the ways they engage with patients.
- Enormous data ingestion, storage and maintenance
- Striving towards a common data model
- Maintaining a robust privacy protocol layer
- Enhancing advanced de-identification and matching algorithms
- Providing highly intuitive and engaging web-based client engagement
- You are an expert on a Unix / Linux command line.
- You have experience deploying cloud based infrastructures such as AWS, Rackspace, Joyent, etc as well as deploying on your own iron
- You have experience supporting scalable applications on distributed architectures, storing large data sets and supporting analytics
- You have leveraged solutions such as Hadoop, Casandra, Redis, Spark, Riak, etc.
- You also can manage and help scale traditional RDBMS
- You are data-driven, testing and measuring as much as you can
- You are an expert at monitoring and measuring systems and identifying bottlenecks
- You automate everything you can
- You leverage concepts such as impermanence to build highly reliable infrastructure
- You use tools such as Chef, Puppet, Docker, etc
- You are comfortable using distributed version control like Git.