Career Consultation and Résumé Services
I provide one-on-one consultation via phone or videoconference to job seekers in need of advice on career topics. I also offer professional résumé and LinkedIn profile review and writing through Résumé Raiders.
Some consultation topics may include:
- General career advice - Is it the right time to change jobs? How can you grow into the career you want?
- Job search strategy - Simply sending out résumés is not a sound strategy. I show job seekers how to identify creative ways to get in the door at desired companies, how to make the approach, and what to look for during the process.
- Salary and offer negotiation - Creating a strategy to maximize the salary, benefits, and overall value of any job offer or multiple offers.
- Interview preparation - Advice on what to expect in the various stages of interviews and phone screens, how to answer questions, how to save a failed interview, and how to get to the offer process.
- Marketability and employability assessment - A review of overall skills, the market for those skills, market value, and assessment of potential ability to be discovered and hired by new employers.