DramaFever is a young, ambitious company with big plans for bringing the world closer together through entertainment, so anyone can enjoy great TV and movies from around the world. Founded in 2009, DramaFever is a fast-growing online service with millions of viewers across our website and apps. They also partner with AMC Networks and others to develop next generation TV channels on the internet.
DramaFever is in search of a passionate and experienced senior front-end developer to help build and continually improve upon a range of streaming video services. Engineering is the fastest growing part of the team and they provide ample opportunities to work on technically challenging projects.
We Are Looking for Someone Who:
- Has years of experience building amazing and scalable front-end apps.
- Has the ability to write and follow technical specifications and production processes.
- Builds responsive, mobile, friendly, cross-browser compliant code.
- Interfaces with others in JSON.
- Can be a one-person, bug exterminating champion.
- Can tune the front-end like a well oiled machine.
- Writes more tests than a school teacher.
- Knows how to automate things. Familiar with Grunt.
- Has a strong working knowledge of a front-end framework. AngularJS would be awesome.
- Knows how to commit to something. oh, and what a pull-request is.
- Has heard of Python and Django and can at least tell us the difference.
- Cringes at the thought of supporting anything older than IE9.
You Are Someone Who:
- Takes a leadership role in concepting sessions and collaborates effectively with other members of the tech team and other departments.
- Is creative, innovative and able to think outside the box when required.
- Is able to actively listen to colleagues and provide their own point of view.
- Is able to listen to and take feedback regarding their work and can actively explain, teach new skills and play a mentor role to junior and mid-level members of the team.
- Has good verbal and written communication skills. Actively uses all types of communication methods available to him/her to interact with colleagues.
Most importantly, you are a leader. You strive to get the best from your team. You seek best practices and share your knowledge with others. You love working in teams, collaborating with technologists, designers, user interaction designers and strategists. You strive only for the best…
- Open to hiring remote employees
- Competitive salary and full healthcare and benefits
- Free snacks, lots of catered meals and enough soda & beer to last a lifetime