Location: New York, NY
Who We Are
We’re a ambitious group with big plans for bringing the world closer together through entertainment, so anyone can enjoy great TV and movies from around the world. Founded in 2009, DramaFever is a fast-growing online service with millions of viewers across our website and apps. We also partner with AMC Networks and others to develop next generation TV channels on the internet.
About Our DevOps Engineer Position
We seek a DevOps engineer to help manage and automate all aspects of our infrastructure including site deployments, CDN, and cloud service management. We’re rapidly becoming one of the largest sources of Internet traffic and need help scaling our technology operations.
Duties and projects include:
– Maintain high-availability for production systems on AWS, including after-hours on-call duties.
– Design and implement backend software services (e.g. caching, connection pooling, etc.)
– Support development team in designing performant, available, scalable, and measurable applications.
– Build automated application deployments using continuous integration and Docker.
Ideal candidates will be software engineers with strong skills in infrastructure or operating engineers with strong software development skills and will have:
– Expertise in modern operations techniques — configuration management and infrastructure as code.
– Expertise with Amazon Web Services and Linux system administration.
– Familiarity with Python software development (including Django or Flask), distributed source control, and continuous integration systems. Familiarity with Go (Golang) a plus.
– Experience scaling and monitoring a system of distributed services
– Experience with video transcoding, managing CDNs, AWS Redshift and/or AWS DynamoDB is a plus.
DramaFever offers employees comprehensive benefits, highly competitive salary, and three weeks paid vacation. Remote employees will be considered for exceptional candidates.