Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
GrayHair Software is a profitable, privately held 15 year old software firm that builds a cloud-based platform /SaaS solution for companies and marketers using direct mail. They currently have about 50 employees and are looking to expand their development team with the addition of a Java Developer.
The Java Developer will primarily be responsible for development on the front-end and middle tier of their products using a mix of Java / Java EE (J2EE) technologies in an Agile environment with TDD/BDD elements.
- Experience with architecting and developing web-based systems, data processing systems, and enterprise integration systems.
- Experience using different development methodologies including SDLC, Scrum, and/or Agile, and test-driven development.
- Experience using development tools such as JUnit, NetBeans, CVS/Subversion.
- Proven track record in developing high quality applications.
- Ability to mentor other developers and provide technical direction on application architecture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
GrayHair Software provides a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including generous insurance premium coverage for employees, one day per week of remote work (after 90 day period), and a paid time off package that includes 8 days for community volunteering. Position requires background check and drug screening.