Location: Philadelphia, PA
This client is a software startup that recently received a $7M Series A and is now expanding. They are a software firm in the healthcare data and patient informatics space creating a cloud platform that enables clients to aggregate, assess and direct healthcare utilization and to help clients improve the ways they engage with patients.
- Enormous data ingestion, storage and maintenance
- Striving towards a common data model
- Maintaining a robust privacy protocol layer
- Enhancing advanced de-identification and matching algorithms
- Providing highly intuitive and engaging web-based client engagement
- You are very comfortable on a Unix / Linux command line.
- You are comfortable using distributed version control like Git and eager to both review peer code and have your code reviewed
- You should have experience with data munging and analytics
- You consider grep, awk, and sed some of your tools
- SQL, you know it, write smart queries, it’s no big deal
- You have experience writing scalable applications on distributed architectures
- You are data driven, testing and measuring as much as you can
- You should have broad exposure to the full stack, and while you may not specialize in all aspects, you have command of how it all fits together
- Expert knowledge of security requirements, web services, service-oriented architecture, design patterns, multi-threaded systems, and automated unit testing
- 3+ years of IT and business/industry work experience
- 3+ years experience in programming in a client-server environment, data analysis and experience with object-oriented development environments is preferred
- Added bonus: understanding of Healthcare IT standards such as HL7 HQMF, HL7 CDA-based standards, and FHIR
They have big plans
They are building a platform that will scale to support an ever-growing array of data providers and innovative products. You must be able to think big while still delivering on near-term requirements.
The company offers employees competitive compensation plans including a comprehensive healthcare/benefits package, 401K, flexible schedules, and market salaries.