Location: Philadelphia, PA
Bakround is an early stage, seed funded startup building a software product that helps hiring companies and agencies determine an applicant's qualifications for a job requirement (a FICO score for job seekers). The product uses complex scoring algorithms and career path analytics, and the first iteration of their product was recently launched in a pilot program.
This is the founder's fourth entrepreneurial technology venture, with three successful past exits. Bakround is expecting to occupy office space in Old City Philadelphia in the next few months.
We are seeking candidates with some of the following
- Java with Tomcat and Spring Framework (Spring MVC)
- Relational databases such as MySql, Postgres, etc.
- Test frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium
- Build tools such as Maven
- Source control with Git and GitHub / Bitbucket
Nice to haves
- Cloud deployment experience using AWS, Azure, etc.
- NoSQL databases
- Functional programming (Scala, Clojure, etc.)
- Mobile development
- CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
Salary and equity commensurate with experience. This is a full-time, salaried position.