fuboTV provides soccer fans worldwide with access to their favorite teams’ matches live in HD quality from a desktop, mobile phone, and other connected devices. The company already has thousands of paying subscribers, raised a Series A round, and are now looking to build their technology team.
If you've done some of the following projects, we want to hear from you.
- Building process change such as implementing feature branch techniques on git, gitflow, or code review process.
- Performance refactoring of existing front-end code and ability to show x% increase in performance and y% decrease in memory footprint for applications.
- Implementing or maintaining continuous integration and deployment environment for iterative products.
- Implementing canary builds integration systems for x% of the traffic for validating new builds.
- Experience building feature branch based A/B testing infrastructure for rapid validation of front-end designs.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with remote team members
- Experience using a MV? framework such as AngularJS, React.js, or Backbone.js.
- Worked with back-end developers to design, document and maintain both public and private APIs
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & deployment tools such as Jenkins, Travis, Codeship, CircleCI, etc. (they use Codeship)
- Good understanding of full front-end toolchain - Bower, webpack, grunt, gulp, browserify, npm, etc.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Google Material Design and experience working with Angular-material library
- Experience building backend using technologies such as Rails, Django, NodeJS, etc.
- Experience using BaaS such as Firebase, Parse, etc.
Competitive salaries, stock options, opportunity to work remotely, healthcare/vision/dental benefits. fuboTV's offices are in Flatiron.