Node.JS and Go Developer
Location: New York, NY
fuboTV provides soccer fans worldwide with access to their favorite teams’ matches live in HD quality from a desktop, mobile phone, and other connected devices. The company already has thousands of paying subscribers, raised a $15M series B round in 2016, and are now looking to build their technology team.
fuboTV is seeking an experienced back-end developer.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Node.JS / IO.js experience and Go (Golang)
- Experience in consumer web
- One or more of the following frameworks: SailsJS, koa, Express - fuboTV uses SailsJS
- Document-oriented database such as: MongoDB, RethinkDB, CouchDB, etc. - fuboTV uses MongoDB
- Key-value stores and cache DB such as: Redis, Memcached, etc. - fuboTV uses Redis
- Designing, documenting and maintaining both public and private APIs
- Continuous integration & deployment tools such as: Jenkins, Travis, Codeship, CircleCI, etc. - fuboTV uses Codeship
- Version control - Git, Mercurial, Subversion, etc. - fuboTV uses Git
Nice to have:
- Varnish or Nginx
- Docker & microservices architecture
- AWS EC2, ECS, and S3
- Experience working with CDNs such as Akamai and Fastly
- Experience working with live OTT videos: ffmpeg, h264, HLS
- Familiarity with front-end using AngularJS, React, Backbone, or similar MV?? framework.
Competitive salaries, stock options, opportunity to work remotely, healthcare/vision/dental benefits. fuboTV's offices are in Flatiron.